Another video of the test mule - C8 Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2018, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

Another video of the test mule

So it looks like someone else came across the Corvette test mule that we saw driving on public roads. But towards the end of this one we get a little hint as to what the exhaust may sound like. Props to him for actually trying to get us some more footage aha.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 11:44 AM

The video has been removed, I'm guessing Chevy got to the uploaded and made them take it down for some reason. Guess the system they caught on camera was the production ready exhaust and Chevy wants to keep it under wraps.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Awe man. I'm going to see if I can track it down again. I guess it was getting too many views for their liking. I don't know what the big deal is if we get a sneak peak at what the exhaust could sound like. Looks like it was caught on the road again amongst a bunch of test mules.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-24-2018, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Another video dropped a few weeks ago and I wanted to make sure it didn't get taken down before I posted it. Finally gives us an idea of what the exhaust could sound like on the production model. Sounds like a V8 to me, and there seems to be quite a lot of shifting, which could be an indication of a 10 speed tranny.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-25-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetted View Post
Awe man. I'm going to see if I can track it down again. I guess it was getting too many views for their liking. I don't know what the big deal is if we get a sneak peak at what the exhaust could sound like. Looks like it was caught on the road again amongst a bunch of test mules. https://youtu.be/GqqvLtMIC-8
A simple video where we can hear what it sounds like could be the biggest lead to knowing more about the car. Once you can identify the engine then it opens up discussion for how the rest of the car needs to be configured. To rival brands this is invaluable. Dodge is coming out with a new Viper and surely they'll want to stay one step ahead.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page