New Corvette C8 Video "Let’s Go" Teases a Manual Transmission? - C8 Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

New Corvette C8 Video "Let’s Go" Teases a Manual Transmission?

Chevrolet dropped a video teaser of the C8 that might reveal a manual transmission.
I would like to get everyone's take on what can be heard. After listening to it a few times I can definitely hear a gearbox sequence similar to a manual transmission. Although I could be wrong. If not, this could be one of the last "driver" supercars.

Quote:
The Next Generation is the most anticipated Corvette ever. Each innovation, each achievement has driven us to this moment. Take a short thrill ride to get a sneak peek of what’s going to happen on 07.18.19. You won’t believe your eyes – or ears.

Sign up and get updates straight from the source so you can be the first to know about the first-ever mid-engine Corvette: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

The C8's appearance at a Michelin event also lets us hear it some more and it shifts quick.

Anyone notice how old the crowd is? Old boomers.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page