1,100 Hp C5 Vet - C8 Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-08-2018, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

1,100 Hp C5 Vet

Since were still waiting around on more news about the C8, figured I'd drop this video I just saw of a monster C5 Corvette. Don't really care too much for how it looks with that massive intake, but my goodness does it sound incredible. And keep in mind that's a raw 1,100hp without any boost...and I cant link a video or url because of my post count. I guess someone else with the ability to link can provide it? sorry guys
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 09:50 AM

Here's what I think you were referring to:

What's funny is that the C8 Corvette can likely produce as much power but not need nearly as much obvious race car aesthetics, much like what we seen happen within the GT-R community, like this:

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-22-2018, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Yeah that's the one, thanks for sharing it! I was hoping to showcase the potential that the C8 has, without all those unsightly bells and whistles. I'm not sure if you guys have seen but there's a bunch of news around Z06 owners suing GM for overheating issues when using them on the track. Don't think we'll see those problems in the C8 however.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetted View Post
Yeah that's the one, thanks for sharing it! I was hoping to showcase the potential that the C8 has, without all those unsightly bells and whistles. I'm not sure if you guys have seen but there's a bunch of news around Z06 owners suing GM for overheating issues when using them on the track. Don't think we'll see those problems in the C8 however.
we might not see it happen with the C8 but being a new model there will be more skepticism over it than anything else
with the C7's having been on the market for so long already we know what to look out for.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page