New guy here on the C 8 group - C8 Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

New guy here on the C 8 group

Hi all! I thought I already sent a hello but guess not. Anyway, I am here as I put my name in the hat for a June delivery for a new C8
Interestingly enough, I had NO intentions to get one. I had the Shelby GT 350, sold it and now have the Zl1 1LE, triple black and it is all I could ask for in a car!!! I love it! Three Pedal beast that has a sound that scares the public! 650 hp and 650 Torq. But, after hearing and reading and getting some inside scoop I build one on the config and low and behold I went to my local Chev dealer and put the order in. Since then I have a new 75" tv with all the trimmings and found I have YOU TUBE!! It's video crack! I go on, look up C8 and get all the info like colors, must haves, not haves and in between. It has total explanation of most all the packages so I am changing my order. ONE thing I found and no one else has mentioned...the High Wing is not movable with the trunk lid so that will NOT be on my car. Putting golf clubs over the wing and hoping no damage is no Bueno. But it is fun getting all the scoop and making a more intelligent decision. The car speaks for itself. I really want more HP so the coming Z06 will be the CAR!!!!! But who knows how long and besides..the first year C8 will be the most reasonable and a classic that has a lot of wows and holy's.
I will direct my next question to where it should go so direct me please to where I can find 'aftermarket' suggestions and maybe locations.
thanks
fredz

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page